San Tan Skin Spa & Magic Mist Spray Tan
ThIs is a professional custom applied spray tan. I use only the best product on my clients to achieve the best looking bronzed glow.
Book your appointment now online!
All first time client's will receive $5 off.
Full Body Spray Tan
Face only $8
Package of 4
spray Tanspray Tan
very dark!!very dark!!
She's got legs...She's got legs...
Now that's Magic! Now that's Magic!
Every one does look better tan!Every one does look better tan!
Things to do prior to getting a Spray Tan
1. Shower, Exfoliate and remove body hair 24 hours prior to your tanning session.
2. Skin should be clean and dry before your spray.
3. Do not apply moisturize, Deodorant, oil or make-up before your tan. This can effect tan development.
4. Wear dark loose, easily cleaned clothing. Bring dark snug swim suit or under garment to create your "Tan line" however what you wear for your spray is up to you and your level of comfort.
5. Wear your hair up or in a pony tail so it's off the face and neck. Remove Jewelery and contact lenses.
6. You will not be able to shower, swim or exercise for 6 to 8 hours. So plan accordingly.
7. Please bring a towel to cover your car seat and an umbrella if it is raining.
1. Wear dark loose clothing to process in for 6 to 8 hours while your tan develops.
2. Do not swim, exercise or bath for 6 to 8 hours.
3. After your process time is over shower normally. Don't use exfoliants or abrasives. Use a mild shower gel and a mesh shower poof.
4. Some color will wash off in the shower, This is normal; This is the bronzer and excess solution. You will still have a bronzed color on skin.
5. Pat, do not rub skin dry after your shower. Avoid exfoliating skin. Some products can cause faster fading such as bar soaps and alcohol based products.
6. Apply a moisturizer several times a day. You can also apply a tan extender every day or every other to help prolong your tan.